Toa Super Matex Alkali Resisting Primer
Toa Super Matex Acrylic Alkali Resisting Primer is an ideal primer for new masonry surface where the alkalinity is like the cause of paint defect for the subsequent coating system. It effectively resists saponification on lime plaster, asbestor cement or concrete. It contryains no added lead and mercury.
|Type of Finishing||White – Matt|
|Can Size||1 GL , 5 GL|
High penetration and Excellent adhesion
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- High adhesion.
- Ultra hiding power for easy to use and high coverage
- Durable and fungus-algae resistance
Suitable for plaster, concrete, brick and gypsum board.
It is an ideal primer for the new masonry surface where the alkalinity is likely the cause paint defect for the subsequent coating system.Beacuse it is base on high quality latex, it effectively resists saponification on lime plaster, asbestos cement or concrete.It contains a mold control additive Typical Use;It is ideal application to both exterior and interior concretes, new and old masonry surface, plasters, brick, asbestos shingles and siding.It is highly recommended for heat protection of building and housing.
- New surface
- Substrate must be completely cured and dried (~1 month) free from oil, grease, mildew.
- Areas where the fungus to kill mold polished clean with liquid TOA Microkill.Cleaning.
- Then let it dry 1-2 days.
- At a crack width less than 1 mm. and not break continuity.
- Putty for filling with TOA acrylic acrylic filler.
- Around the crack. Wider than 1 mm. or a different continuity.
- Putty for filling with TOA Acrylic Sealant.
- Apply 1 coat of SUPERMATEX ALKALI RESISTING PRIMER
- Apply 2-3 coat ofs SUPERMATEX MATT OR SEMI-GLOSS
** remark for special system
- ชื่อร้านค้า: โตเพ้นท์
- ผู้ขาย: โตเพ้นท์