TOA ExtraWET PRIMER
Supreme damp proof priming innovation with breathable film. Formulated wiith strong adhension ability for both deteriorated/chalky old surface or fresh concreat new surface
|Type of Finishing||White – Matt|
|Can Size||1GL, 2.5GL, 5GL|
- Special formulation for severe damp surface upto 70% moisture content
- Super damp proof
- Superior breathable film
- High penetration&Exceellent ahension
- Best for all seasons, even after raining
- Excellent alkali resistance
- Anti-Fungus & Algea
- Low ordor,safe foe users
- TOA Extra Wet Primer is an innovation product that designed for use as supreme damp proof primer. The properties of this product are low odor, easy to apply on wet cement or fresh concrete surface and excellent alkaline resistance that protect topcoat from efflorescence in cementitious materials. This product is super bonding agent that provides excellent adhesion between the substrates and paint film as well as it forms a breathable film that allows the releast of water vapor from substrates through out of the paint film to eliminate the risk of blistering.
- New surface
- : Allow the surfaces dry at least 2 days in case of speedy work.
- : The surfaces must be clean and free of dirt, grease, oil, wax, salt and other contaminants.
- : TOA Acrylic Sealent or TOA Acrylic Filler is used to repair all cracks and rough surfaces.
- Old surface
- The surfaces must be clean and free of dirt , wax , salt , old paint and other contaminants.
- Chalky surfaces or loose material must be removed by stiff brush.
- TOA113 Microkill is used to get rid of algae and fungi that left on the surfaces.
- The surfaces must be clean with suitable cleansing solution and water then rinse thoroughly with fresh water and allow to fully dry.
- TOA Acrylic Sealent or TOA Acrylic Filler is used to repair all cracks and rough surfaces.
- Apply by brush with TOA EXTRA WET PRIMER 1 coat.
- Can be topcoat with Acrylic Emulsion Paint and Alkyd Base Enamel Paint.
- The temperature of the substrate should be minimum 10 ํC and at least 3 ํC above the dew point of the air, temperature and relative humidity measured in the vicinity of the substrate. Good ventilation is required in confined areas to ensure correct drying.
- ชื่อร้านค้า: โตเพ้นท์
- ผู้ขาย: โตเพ้นท์