TOA Contact Primer
TOA Contact Primer for exterior and interior A special clear solvent type primer for the priming of masonry surface in which the old paint is deteriorated and chalky condition. It provides good adhesion and excellent alkali resistance so it can be used for priming the new cement surface.
|Type of Finishing||Clear-Gloss|
|Can Size||1GL, 5GL|
- TOA Contact Primer is based on high quality acrylic resin that designed to improve adhesion of new paint onto chalky surfaces or painted surfaces. The properties of this primer are good penetration and provide a strong bond between the painted surface and new paint.
- Old surface
- The surfaces must be clean and free of dirt,wax,salt,old paint and other contaminants.
- Chalky surfaces or loose material must be removed by stiff brush.
- TOA 113 Microkill is used to get rid of algae and fungi that left on the surfaces.
- The surfaces must be clean with suitable cleansing solution and water then rinse thoroughly with fresh water and allow to fully dry.
- TOA 301 Acrylic Sealent or TOA Acrylic Filler is used to repair all cracks and rough surfaces.
- Apply by brush with TOA Contact Primer 1 coat.
- Can be topcoat with Acrylic Emulsion Paint and Alkyd Base Enamel Paint.
- The temperature of the substrate should be minimum 10 ํC and at least 3 ํC above the dew point of the air, temperature and relative humidity measured in the vicinity of the substrate. Good ventilation is required in confined areas to ensure correct drying.
- ชื่อร้านค้า: โตเพ้นท์
- ผู้ขาย: โตเพ้นท์