Toa 4 Seasons Universal Undercoat White
A multi purpose undercoat specially formulated for the 4 Seasons Gloss Enamel. It is quick drying, fungus resistant and good leveling with high opacity. It also provides good inter-coat adhesion between the primer and topcoat enamel.
|Type of Finishing||White-Matt|
|Can Size||1 Gallon, 5 Gallon|
- Special alkyd resin combined to make color film high adhesive and deeply penetrate to surface.
- Excellent resistance to fungus attack.
- Quick drying.
- None added mercury and lead 100%. No harm for healthy and environmental-friendly.
for both exterior and interior.
- A multi purpose undercoat specially formulated for the 4 Seasons Gloss Enamel. It is quick drying, fungus resistant, and good leveling with high opacity. It also provides good intercoat adhesion between the primer and topcoat enamel. Use as an undercoat for wood, properly primed metal
- New surface ( Wood )
- Wood substrate must be prepared ,free from dirt,loose particles,and waxy contaminate.
- Old surface ( Wood )
- Polishing the paint film peeling out and clean the dust and grease-free
- Toa 4 Season Wood Primer (F-1600) or TOA Aluminium Wood Primer (G-1601) is required for new resinous wood. (40 µ per coat)
- Toa 4 Season Enamel 2 coat ( 30 µ per coat )
- The temperature of the substrate should be minimum 10 ํC and at least 3 ํC above the dew point of the air, temperature and relative humidity measured in the vicinity of the substrate. Good ventilation is required in confined areas to ensure correct drying.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Storage condition
- The product must be stored in accordance with national regulations. Keep the containers in a dry, cool, well ventilated space and away from source of heat and ignition. Containers must be kept tightly closed.
- Shelf life
- 12 months at 30 ํC
- ชื่อร้านค้า: โตเพ้นท์
- ผู้ขาย: โตเพ้นท์